Thursday, November 09, 2006

Timing

So I've been feeling kind of off it. Headaches, exhaustion, vertigo.

Turns out I have a sinus infection.

And late papers because I fall asleep while writing.

And it's period time.

And my room's a mess.

And the Boy comes tomorrow. Damn hell ass damn.


Maybe he will make me tea and snuggle me and watch movies on the couch. If I were him, I'd feel cheated though. I miss him but I don't want him right now. I was feeling ok week before last. He could've come then. Just not now. Ack! He's going to hate me because I'm sick and gross and messy and bad at school. Everyone does. I need more painkillers.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

re sinus infection: welcome, friend!

re boy: didn't you take care of him when he was sick/drunk/hungover? Turnabout is fair play, after all. Do not settle for anything less.

1:40 PM  
Blogger J said...

At least it isn't the gout.

Can we form an anti-sinus club? Because I am sneezing blood.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I tell you about the sinus infection I had where I was bleeding out my eyes?? It was pretty exciting.

I don't like sinuses either, mine are aching from the cold right now and it is still only motherfucking November and argh.

1:51 PM  
Blogger J said...

Ok, eyes are creepier. Ick.

And uteruses are the worstest.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home