Thursday, October 19, 2006

Character Flaws

I am so paranoid. Oh, so paranoid. Like Alan Ladd in his more serious roles, like cartoon spies, like kitties that have been sprayed with plant misters. I am a squrge of paranoia. I am, right now, anxious that I am spelling "paranoid" wrong.

I am paranoid like the middle of 'The Lady Vanishes'.

Also, I am self-focused. Which is tragic because I am not that interesting. Also, I would like to spell "focused" British, with 2 "s"es, but I do not have the stones to. I am boring and self-focused and worry too much about how I spell things and worried that others will be bored with my life.

But I feel pretty cheery, despite all of my me problems. And how are you?
(I think this whole mess shall just become a chapter by chapter summery of HoD: V1, ET. That may be more worthwhile.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home